Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wright State?

Honestly, I never really thought I would end up here.  I didn't know where I was supposed to be or what I was supposed to be doing.  Coming here was a complete surprise, but a pleasant one.

It wasn't until early May, when my plans were still undecided, that my cousin suggest to me that I apply to Wright State and we could get a place together, which we've wanted to do ever since we were little and dreaming of being older.  It took me a while to completely agree with her, but I did it, and now I can only thank her for giving me a great suggestion.

Needless to say my other cousin who graduated from here was very excited to see me going here, and getting to show me the ropes of how things worked.  She helped Abby and I pick a good place to live, and taught me everything I know about how to get to school and get around. 

So even though this was a complete shock to me, I think things worked out for the best.  I had never pictured myself going here, it wasn't even on my list, but it has definitely been the best surprise for me, and quite the adventure.  I know I'm going to have a great four years here.

No comments:

Post a Comment